Friend Finder Network Inc is a company that operates a wide range of 18+ services and was hacked in October of 2016 for over 400 million accounts representing 20 years of customer data which makes it by far the largest breach we have ever seen — MySpace gets 2nd place at 360 million. This event also marks the second time Friend Finder has been breached in two years, the first being around May of 2015.
- Adultfriendfinder.com : 339,774,493 users
- Cams.com : 62,668,630 users
- Penthouse.com : 7,176,877 users
- Stripshow.com : 1,423,192 users
- iCams.com : 1,135,731 users